top of page
Instructors Available to Train in Milwaukee,WI. and Surrounding Areas. Contact Us Today.
Essential Training for Caregivers
Thanks for your interest in training with Core Care Healthcare Training Center!
Our Registration & Payment options are as easy as 123!
Below you will find our monthly calendar. Please be sure to select the correct date, and time for your training when registering. A registration form must be received before class is scheduled. Please contact our office during business hours Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at
(414) -842-2556 with questions.
COVID-19 Update: Core Care Healthcare Training Center has modified our registration form and the way we conduct training. We will continue to follow recommendations from the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) & WI Department of Health Services regarding COVID-19 Safety/ Health Precautions.
CLASSES HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED AS FOLLOWED: YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY.
Registration for classes require FULL payment to hold a seat for training.
1. Students must bring and wear a mask at all times during class. Temperatures may be taken on the day of class using a no-contact thermometer.
2. Gloves, sanitizer, and PPE equipment will be available for skills portion of training.
3. Social distancing will be maintained at all times.
4. If you feel ill or present symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, coughing, vomiting, body aches, chest pain or SOB) before class DO NOT COME TO CLASS.
5. Students may be asked to leave if signs of illness are present on day of training.
6. Classes of 6 students or less will be held at Core Care Healthcare Training Center's location. If your facility permits space for more than 6 students or staff to be trained while adhering to CDC's social distancing recommendations, no more than 10 students will be trained at once.
Please agree with terms on your Registration form: *
Complete your registration form by clicking the link below.
After your registration form is submitted, we will be in contact via email to confirm your registration, and to discuss payment options. Please note email is our primary form of communication. Be sure to check your email often for class details, location of training, and updates from our training center. General questions can be emailed to email@example.com or call 414-458-1661.
bottom of page